Sunday, May 20, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #42

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

MAN OF ACTION
Transfilms Productions, 1955 THE HENPECKED ROOSTER
Famous Studios, 1944
dir: Seymour Kneitel
CUSTARD PIES
Van Beuren Studios, 1929
dirs: Harry Bailet and John Foster Krazy Kat: THE APACHE KID
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1930
dirs: Manny Gould, Ben Harrison CHRISTOPHER CRUMPET'S PLAYMATE
United Productions of America, 1955
dir: Robert Cannon Pink Panther: PINK VALIANT
United Artists, 1968
dir: Hawley Pratt HENPECKED HOBOES
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1946
dir: Tex Avery Aesop and Son: THE MOUSE AND THE LION
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 TYAV AND GAV
Kievnauchfilm (USSR), 1967
dir: Nina Vassilenko I LOVE A PARADE
Vitaphone Corporation/Warner Bros. Pictures, 1933
dir:Rudolf Ising

No comments:

Post a Comment