Sunday, February 18, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #31

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Grammar Rock: VERB, THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING
Phil Kimmelman & Associates, 1974 THE ARTIST'S DREAMS
Pathé Frères, 1913
dir: John Randolph Bray MICKEY'S NIGHTMARE
Walt Disney Studios, 1932 dir: Burt Gillett THE RETURN OF COUNT SPIROCHETE
Animation Arts Associates, 1973
THE HOFFNUNG PALM COURT ORCHESTRA
Halas-Batchelor Cartoon Films, 1965
dir: John Halas The New Three Stooges: BEHIND THE EIGHTBALL EXPRESS
Cambria Productions, 1965
dir: David DeTiege BETTY BOOP'S UPS AND DOWNS
Max Fleischer Studios, 1932
dir: Dave Fleischer UP IS DOWN
Goldsholl & Associates, 1969
dir: Millie Goldsholl LION TAMER HUCK Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1959 Trumpton: THE BILL POSTER
Gordon Murray Puppets Productions(UK), 1967

No comments:

Post a Comment