Sunday, October 22, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #16

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Tom and Jerry: TEXAS TOM
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1950
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera A CHAIRY TALE
National Film Board of Canada, 1957
dir: Claude Jutra GOOD OLD SCHOOL DAYS
Van Beuren Studios, 1930
dirs: John Foster, Mannie Davis Little Audrey: AUDREY THE RAINMAKER
Famous Studios, 1951
dir: Isadore Sparber Felix the Cat: FORTY WINKS
Pat Sullivan Studios, 1929
HOW WE FEEL ABOUT SOUND
Playhouse Pictures, 1969
dir: Bob Carlson THE FROZEN LOGGER
Rembrandt Pictures, 1963
dir: Gene Deitch SCRAPPY'S BIG MOMENT Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1935
dir: Charles Mintz THE CAR, LOVE, AND MUSTARD (Avtomobil, Lyubov, I Gorchika)
Soyuzmulfilm, 1966
dirs: Ivan Ufimtsev, Michael Kamenetsky The Most Important Person: WITHOUT SAYING A WORD
Sutherland Learning Associates, 1972
dir: John Sutherland OH, GENTLE SPRING
Terrytoon Cartoons, 1942
dir: Connie Rasinski Oswald the Rabbit: BROADWAY FOLLY
Walter Lantz Productions, 1930 EXERCISE WITH TITAN
Trans-Lux Productions, 1965
dir: Robert D. Buchanan Pink Panther: AN OUNCE OF PINK
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1965
dir: Hawley Pratt THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN
United Productions of America, 1946
dir: Robert Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment